Current Top Sellers
Socket Mobile SocketScan S800 - 1D Bluetooth Scanner (formerly 8Ci)
SocketScan™ S800 (formerly 8Ci), 1D, Barcode Scanner
Minimize manual data entry with the Socket Mobile S800, a 1D Bluetooth barcode scanner. Small, thin and easy to use barcode scanner optimized for attaching to mobile devices enabling one-hand operation. The S800 can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. It reads all of the most popular 1D barcodes and is perfect for retail point of sale, inventory management, sales order entry, field service, and other mobile business applications.
Approximately the same size as a credit card measuring less than ½ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces (48g), the S800 is one of the smallest and lightest barcode scanner available in the market today. The S800 slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand when attached to a smartphone. You can add a lanyard or belt clip for a wearable solution making the S800 accessible at any time.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iTouch®) and compatible with Android and Windows® smartphones and tablets.
- Easily connect to Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, PDAs, notebooks and desktop computers:
- Apple iOS
- Android OS
- Windows 8, RT, 7, Vista, XP
- Windows Embedded Handheld (Windows Mobile)
- QNX, Linux
- Mac OS
- Battery Friendly® technology enables up to 14-hour battery life on a single charge
- Apple iOS certified to add support for Bluetooth SPP connections with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch (Requires SDK or compatible app developed with SDK)
- Extra durable exterior casing withstand multiple 6.6ft (2m) drops to concrete.
- White antimicrobial version for health care, food service & other hygiene-sensitive work environments
- Easy to use with automatic reconnections
- LED and beeps indicate good scan, connection, and power status
- Vibrate mode for good scans, great for noisy worksites where beeps are hard to hear or noise-sensitive applications where beeps must be disabled
- Quickly access Apple iOS on-screen keyboard with special "double press" scanner button feature
- Supports Bluetooth HID connections for easy setup with no software installation
- Supports Bluetooth SPP connections for advanced scanner control
Special Features for Apple iOS
- Certified by Apple for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Quickly access Apple iOS on-screen keyboard by pressing a scanner button
- Authentication chip enables two-way communications with Apple devices running a compatible app developed with SocketScan 10 SDK.
- App to modify beep, LED, vibrate and other settings
Software - Android, Windows
- SocketScan 10 keyboard wedge enters scanned data into any app, no custom programming needed
- Socket EZ Pair Automates Bluetooth Setup - Just scan the barcode on the screen to connect
- Suffix Support - Automatically add a carriage return or tab after each scan of data
- Data Editing - Reformat, extract or manipulate data
- Scanner Configuration - Modify beep, LED, vibrate, and symbology settings. View Scanner's battery level