Current Top Sellers
Bluetooth Cordless Hand Scanner (CHS) Series 7
Increase productivity and reduce data errors in mobile business applications with the Socket Bluetooth Cordless Hand Scanner (CHS), a wireless barcode reader for smartphones and tablets that's small, portable and provides fast, industrial-class scanning performance.
CHS 7Di and 7DiRx
Ideal for field sales and field service, the CHS 7Di is durable to withstand multiple drops to concrete, with a protective rubber bumper and rubber sealing. The CHS 7DiRx is a white antimicrobial version for health care.
For special lighting conditions or barcode requirements featuring a Class 2 laser, the CHS 7Pi work well in bright sunlight and in low light, as well as with barcodes that are small, tightly spaced, on shiny surfaces or behind plastic / glass.
CHS 7Xi and 7XiRx
Get high performance for scanning 2D and 1D barcodes, printed, or on-screen. This scanner reads barcodes displayed on smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. It's extra durable for out-door use or fast, demanding operations.
Special Features for Apple iOS
- Certified by Apple for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Quickly access Apple iOS on-screen keyboard by pressing a scanner button
- Authentication chip enables two-way communications with Apple devices running a compatible app developed with SocketScan 10 SDK.
- App to modify beep, LED, vibrate and other settings
Software - Android, Windows
- SocketScan 10 keyboard wedge enters scanned data into any app, no custom programming needed
- Socket EZ Pair Automates Bluetooth Setup - Just scan the barcode on the screen to connect
- Suffix Support - Automatically add a carriage return or tab after each scan of data
- Data Editing - Reformat, extract or manipulate data
- Scanner Configuration - Modify beep, LED, vibrate, and symbology settings. View Scanner's battery level