Bluetooth Cordless Hand Scanner (CHS) Series 7
Small, Bright, Lightweight and Easy to Connect Increase productivity and reduce data errors in mobile business applications with the Socket Bluetooth Cordless Hand Scanner (CHS), a wireless barcode reader for smartphones and tablets that's small, portable and provides fast, industrial-class scanning performance.
- Designed for Mobility - Small, light, and portable with up to 14-hours battery life
- Comfortable - Ergonomic for comfortable use over extended periods
- Easy to Connect - Simply scan a barcode on the screen to quickly pair devices
| || |
CHS 7Ci - General Purpose Scanner
#1 Choice for Tablet-Based Retail Point of Sale The smallest, lightest and most affordable CHS model, available in bright colors to enhance corporate branding in retail or customer service enable personalization, and make scanner easy to find.
CHS 7Mi - Laser Scanners
For Special Lighting Conditions or Barcode Requirements Featuring a Class 2 laser, the CHS 7Mi works well in bright sunlight, in low light, as well as with barcodes that are small, tightly spaced, on shiny surfaces or behind plastic / glass.
For 2D and 1D Barcodes For high performance 2D and 1D barcodes printed or on-screen. Reads barcodes displayed on screen of smartphone, laptop, tablet, etc.
- Easily connect to Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, PDAs, notebooks and desktop computers:
- - Apple iOS
- - Android OS
- - Windows 8, RT, 7, Vista, XP
- - Windows Embedded Handheld (Windows Mobile)
- - QNX, Linux
- - Mac OS
- Battery Friendly technology enables up to14-hours battery life on a single charge
- Scanner automatically connects to the last device or computer it paired and connected to
- Wear around neck or attach to belt with included lanyard / belt clip for convenient access to scanner
- LED and beeps indicates good scans, ideal for noisy environments where beeps are hard to hear or applications where beeps must be disabled
- Supports both Bluetooth HID and SPP connections for easy setup with no software installation or advanced scanner control and SDK support
Special Features for Apple iOS
- Certified by Apple for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Quickly access Apple iOS on-screen keyboard by pressing a scanner button
- Authentication chip enables two-way communications with Apple devices running a compatible app developed with SocketScan 10 SDK.
- App to modify beep, LED, vibrate and other settings
Software - Android, Windows
- SocketScan 10 keyboard wedge enters scanned data into any app, no custom programming needed
- Socket EZ Pair Automates Bluetooth Setup - Just scan the barcode on the screen to connect
- Suffix Support - Automatically add a carriage return or tab after each scan of data
- Data Editing - Reformat, extract or manipulate data
- Scanner Configuration - Modify beep, LED, vibrate, and symbology settings. View Scanner's battery level