SwipeTrack strives to provide our customers with excellent RMA service. This document provides a comprehensive description of the merchandise return policy. Please contact your Sales Account manager or SwipeTrack if you have any additional requests or questions.
The SwipeTrack return policy allows all customers to request an RMA number for equipment, parts or supplies return within 30 days of shipment from SwipeTrack Office. Once the RMA return has been authorized (RMA number issued), the goods must be received by SwipeTrack within 30 days of the RMA issue date for all customers.
Note: A restocking fee may be applied. The restocking fee applies when a customer decides to return a product because they made an error in ordering or do not want the merchandise.
NON-Standard Products and NOT allowed Products to Return:
- Products that have been used.
- Products sold for Test or Demo purposes.
- Spare parts and thermal print head products.
- Software licenses or service contracts.
- Products defined by SwipeTrack and/or manufacturer as Non-Cancellable / Non-Returnable.
- Original Box or packaging is missing, damaged, or original box is defaced with writing or markings
- Product incomplete (accessories, manuals, other components)
- Products not purchased from SwipeTrack.
- Products purchased over 30 days.
- Products without authorized RMA.
- RMA’s issued over 30 days.
- Products pre-loaded with encryption keys.
- Special Orders, custom configurations, discontinued, obsoletes or personalized products.
- Serial numbers don’t match the referenced invoice.
- Custom media of any type.
- Devices with pre-installed Software Licenses that has been activated and/or configured.
Request of RMA:
- Request an RMA number referencing the original purchase information (contact support@swipeTrack.com for RMA Request).
- After receiving the approval by order confirmation please prepare the shipment for SwipeTrack.
- Please package RMA in an outer or shell box. Please do not write RMA Number on original packaging.
- Include the RMA number on the packing or address slip. Enclose a copy of the order confirmation on the outside box and include the invoice.
- Multiple RMAs can be returned in the same box. Please enclose a copy of each Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Notification or International Return Customs Invoice with the merchandise as applicable.
- Only items with a valid RMA number should be returned. Any product returned outside of the authorized time frame or without proper documentation will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for covering all cost of shipping the goods to SwipeTrack.
To receive credit, all products must
- Must be returned in their original packaging
- Must include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc.
- Must be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition.
All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer. Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
General Inventory Restocking Fees:
- 0% if a product(s) of equal or greater value is purchased as a replacement
- 15% of purchase price (minimum $35) if no replacement is purchased
- On orders over $2500, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be applied in certain instances
A $35.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by customer upon delivery.
- Allow SwipeTrack (if needed) to evaluate and discuss the request internally for 24 hours.
- Allow SwipeTrack to analyze the products before the official approval with order confirmation.
- Allow SwipeTrack (if needed) to evaluate and discuss the issue with the vendor for 48 hours.
- Ensure the products (item-number) are described correctly on the RMA application form.
- Ensure the products are in original manufacture’s packaging on the RMA application form.
- Ensure if any product damaging, missing accessories, packaging issues on the RMA application form.
Freight Charges for Customer Returns
The customer pays freight back in all situations except for SwipeTrack error, product out of box failure, and any items covered under warranty. SwipeTrack reserves the right to determine the appropriate shipping method for the replacement goods.
SwipeTrack ship to customer: SwipeTrack reserves the right to choose the forwarder and service to dispatch the goods and ensures providing the tracking number to the customer.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 10 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. SwipeTrack will cover shipping costs on returned items for products we determine to be DOA.